Robertson Estates is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. We ensure that communication to customers is treated with the highest level of professionalism. We acknowledge that our customers like to be briefed on what we do with their personal data. Therefore the objective of this policy is to inform you how we handle your personal data.
- We collect data from you when you register on our site.
- When registering or calling Robertson Estates, you may be asked for your name, email address, phone number or other details you choose to provide, which will help our support teams to follow up on any sales.
- Data will be accurate and complete and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was obtained.
Use and Disclosure of Information
- Data will be kept only for clear and legal purposes
- Purposes for which we hold your data
- To communicate with you and provide you with marketing and product information;
- To personalise your visit to the website;
- To notify you of competitions or other promotions.
- For the performance of any request by or contract with you.
- All data will be processed fairly and in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Disclosure of data will only be made to third parties who are our agents or servants acting on our directions.
- Save as required by law (e.g. criminal investigations) no disclosure of data will be made to third parties for those third parties’ own purposes or use.
- Under no circumstances will lists of customer data/information (i.e. mailing lists or database information) be disclosed to a third party for that third party’s exploitation or use without your express permission. Robertson Estates will ensure that adequate contractual and technical safeguards are in place to protect your data. All such processing will take place in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- If data has been obtained for a purpose without advising you of other compatible secondary purposes for which it is subsequently to be used, the data will not be so used without advising you.
- Data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the primary purpose for which it was obtained.
- Data will be retained for any period required by law.
- Some data that is not otherwise subject to retention for normal reasons may need to be retained because of circumstances such as litigation or government investigation.
Access to your Information
- You are entitled to copies of your data kept by us. Requests should be in writing and should be addressed to Robertson Estates, Park House, Ballisk Court, Donabate, County Dublin. Please quote your name, address and phone number. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before issuing any copy data.
- Robertson Estates is constantly reviewing and enhancing its technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction
- Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails or Instant Messages, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. Robertson Estates cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- If you have any query about Pulse’s data protection policy or practices, please write to: Robertson Estates, Park House, Ballisk Court, County Dublin, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to amend or modify this Data Protection Policy at any time in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.